The Right Reverend Mariann Edgar Budde, Bishop of Washington
The Reverend Robin Taylor, Rector
Julie Bivens, Music Director
The mission of St. James' Episcopal Church: We generously share our blessings in the name of Christ with the hope of showing God's love to others.
We want you to feel welcome at St. James', and hope you will worship with us regularly. Please join our parish family after the last service each Sunday for light refreshment and fellowship in the parish hall.
8:00 am service (Rite I)
9:15 am Family service followed by 9:40 Sunday School (unless otherwise announced)
10:30 am service (Rite II)
Need a place for your Birthday Party? Office Party? Wedding Reception? Check out our Hall!
Some of our regularly scheduled annual events include:
- Pancake Supper February 28, 2017
- Spring Dinner May 6, 2017
- Annual Spring Tea May 13, 2017
- Ham & Crab Cake Dinner 1st Sunday after Labor Day
- Fall Bazaar November 4, 2017
Other items of note:
- AA meets Wednesdays at 7:00 pm
- NA meets Thursdays at 7:00 pm
- ECW meets the 2nd Sunday of each month during Coffee Hour, September through June
- Monday, January 30, 2017
- Monday, March 27, 2017
- Monday, June 5, 2017
- Monday July 24, 2017
- Monday September 25, 2017
- Monday November 27, 2017
Link to the Book of Common Prayer
Link to Holy Women - Holy Men
!! Click on the Donate button to support our Mission work in Haiti (please add a note in Special Instructions to Seller box so we know where to send the donation) - Thanks!!
Email the Rector: Reverend Robin Taylor
Email the Senior Warden: Ron Prasser