The Right Reverend Mariann Edgar Budde, Bishop of Washington
The Reverend Robin Taylor, Rector
Julie Bivens, Music Director
The mission of St. James' Episcopal Church: We generously share our blessings in the name of Christ with the hope of showing God's love to others.
We want you to feel welcome at St. James', and hope you will worship with us regularly. Please join our parish family after the last service each Sunday for light refreshment and fellowship in the parish hall.
8:00 am service (Rite I)
10:15 Sunday School (unless otherwise announced)
10:30 am service (Rite II)
St. James' Indian Head and Christ Church Old Durham Statement of Shared Ministry
See what's happening at Old DurhamNeed a place for your Birthday Party? Office Party? Wedding Reception? Check out our Hall!
Click here for ST James' YouTube Channel
Some of our regularly scheduled annual events include:
- Pancake Supper February 13, 2018
- Spring Dinner April 28, 2018
- Annual Spring Tea June 9, 2018
- Ham & Crab Cake Dinner September 15, 2018
- Fall Bazaar November 3, 2018
Other items of note:
- AA meets Wednesdays at 7:00 pm
- NA meets Thursdays at 7:00 pm
- ECW meets the 2nd Sunday of each month during Coffee Hour, September through June
- Monday, January 29, 2018
- Monday, March 19, 2018
- Monday, June 4, 2018
- Monday July 30, 2018
- Monday September 24, 2018
- Monday November 26, 2018
Link to the Book of Common Prayer
Link to Holy Women - Holy Men
!! Click on the Donate button to support our Mission work in Haiti (please add a note in Special Instructions to Seller box so we know where to send the donation) - Thanks!!
Email the Rector: Reverend Robin Taylor
Email the Senior Warden: Ron Prasser